Sunday, January 13, 2008

 
Hello.

I am not even going to pretend that I can be arsed to write anything much just now. I am suffering from a migraine/hangover/headache. Not exactly sure which. Alcohol rich mince pies, just past their sell by date and cider do not mix. All my own fault. In big letters, I REALLY NEED TO STOP DRINKING AND EATING STUFF THAT MAKES ME FEEL ILL.

That aside it has been a nice enough weekend. I saw two movies ("Lust, Caution" or "Se, Jie" and "Dan In Real Life") that I enjoyed for completely different reasons and will write about shortly. I hung out with Lorraine. I went to see Sister 3, who told me that I am going to be an Uncle again, sometime around my birthday. I have read some more of "The Insider". (I really must write about that soon.) I saw my Brother, who wants me to go with him to see The Pigeon Detectives at the Carling Academy. (Are they good? I know nothing whatsoever about that band.)

Yes. I know that the blog is drifting. I will knuckle down tomorrow.

Labels: , , , ,


Comments:
I didn't care for Dan in Real Life all that much. It was okay I suppose but not one of my fav movies. I saw Enchanted last week though and absolutely loved it. sometimes I think it's the mood you are in when you see a movie that aids in if you like it or not. At least with me that seems to be the case.

Sorry you aren't feeling well. I hope you feel tops soon!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?