Saturday, October 06, 2007

 
The thing is, when being a smart alec by giving clues as to the content of a CD that you are about to send to a lucky recipient, it is always good policy to pick the correct fucking CD.

So...

The lyrics yesterday were from

"The Greatest Compilation Album In The World, Volume 3"

which is the CD I have decided not to send out and not

"The Greatest Compilation Album In The World, Volume 4"

which is the CD I have sent out.

So, let's do this again.

"The're selling razor blades..."
"I used to live in New York City..."
"First there are kisses..."
"Bus ride is too slow..."
"He is a lonely man..."
"Come back to haunt me..."
"Risking it all in a glance..."
"... you were not impressed"
"... boy with bones like that"
"... too much for my nerves..."
"... buttering the toast..."
"It's been eight years since I left you..."

See. That was worth it wasn't it?

(Wanker.)

I have been to see "The Heartbreak Kid" starring Ben Stiller, but will write about that tomorrow. You know how it goes. Places to go, people to see.

(Yeah, I know. I am going to slump in front of the TV. Sue me.)

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?