Friday, October 05, 2007

 
Here's the thing.

Re. The Swiss Toni Shuffleathon 2007. Yer Pynch had considered quite a few songs. He had made his selection and had solved the tricky 'Track 11' problem. He had

"The Greatest Compilation Album In The World, Volume 3"

cut and ready to go. He was completely happy with his choices. The sun was out, birds were chirping in the trees, at work pretty girls with large chests smiled at him, and then...

Oh, for Pete's sake! Yer Pynch decided at the last minute to compile a completely different CD.

Oh, well...

"The Greatest Compilation Album In The World, Volume 4"

is cut and ready to go. It will be in the post tomorrow. I think that Volume 4 is a bit more of a serious and personal proposition than Volume 3, although I think both are pretty good collections. (I'm great, I am!)

Fancy some clues as to the content? Of course you do. I did the same thing last year. (It must be said, to wide disinterest, but I don't care about that.)

"Don't need candlelight..."
"I got an evil mind..."
"On a radio telescope..."
"I see you at night..."
"Listen to the silence..."
"If you want it..."
"For the call of thunder..."
"Bring out all the love you hide..."
"Sitting in my easy chair..."
"A million little memories..."
"How I really feel..."
"When I was boozing..."

And on that note, I am going to have a lie down.

Goodnight.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?