Thursday, September 13, 2007

 
Something more interesting than my constant physical deterioration. Thank you Mr. Planet.

The Truth Quiz. 70 Questions (well, not really, because some are missing, but I'll make up questions to fill in the gaps), 70 answers. All true.
  1. Name. Age. Gender? John. 44. Male.
  2. What describes your relationship situation? Tense and annoying and terrible, but sometimes great, because I really do love her.
  3. Where were you three hours ago? In a car being driven home.
  4. What was the last movie you saw? "In Her Shoes" on the TV. I thought it was really good.
  5. Do you live with your parents? No.
  6. If No, would they want you to live with them? No.
  7. Who was your last conversation with and what was it about? Lorraine. Had I rang NHS Direct?
  8. What happened last time you were drunk? I got verbose and I slagged off lots of people at work (to Lorraine's ex-boss, attaboy!)
  9. Ever been out without underwear on? No.
  10. Colour of your shirt? Green. I could make a crack here about it hiding the puke, but the puke is slow coming.
  11. Colour of your eyes? Green.
  12. Ever been to the beach at night? I'm sure I must have.
  13. Good advice if you ever go camping? Watch out for the stinging nettles.
  14. Are you a bad influence? My Brother thinks so and so does Lorraine.
  15. What was the last argument you had about? With Lorraine about my health.
  16. Did you win the argument? No.
  17. Einstein or Hawking? Einstein.
  18. Rather have your name or your siblings name? Real name or Blog name? I like both.
  19. Have a crush on anyone? Yes.
  20. Do they like you back? No.
  21. Favorite colours? No idea.
  22. Ever held a baby? Yes.
  23. Last song you heard? "Good Times" by Eric Burdon and the Animals.
  24. Wear glasses? Yes, for reading.
  25. Last thing someone bought you? Chinese takeaway.
  26. Who is your best friend? Lorraine.
  27. Does your best friend have a myspace? No.
  28. Whose page did you visit last? Medusa's.
  29. Speak to any of your ex's? What ex's?
  30. Where is your phone? On my table.
  31. Next gig you're going to? Roger Hodgson.
  32. And the one after that? Ian Brown.
  33. Do you have one or more Britney Spears CDs? No.
  34. Can Britney recover? Sure she can.
  35. Best gig you've ever been to? The Bootleg Beatles at the Birmingham NIA, a couple of years ago.
  36. Emo or Scene? I have no idea what you are talking about. Emo. Didn't he used to work with Rod Hull?
  37. Favourite Arabic curse? "May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits".
  38. iPod or Zune? Neither. Creative Zen for me, thanks.
  39. Do you watch "Family Guy" regularly? No.
  40. Seen "The Simpsons" Movie? No.
  41. Do you read trashy romance novels often? No.
  42. Favourite writer? Harlan Ellison.
  43. Do you sing in the car? Probably not.
  44. Do you ever sing in the shower? Yes.
  45. What's in your CD player right now? The Best Of Bananarama.
  46. Last person to tell you they loved you? Probably my Niece.
  47. Do you think they meant it? Yes.
  48. Singer who died too young and would have changed the course of popular music if they had lived? Buddy Holly.
  49. The next Doctor in "Doctor Who"? I have kind of warmed to the idea of it being James Nesbitt. Bet it doesn't happen, though.
  50. Coffee or tea? Tea.
  51. Sausages or bacon? Sausages, specifically Porkinsons, the greatest sausages in the world.
  52. Tidy or untidy? Untidy.
  53. Which old television series would make a killer movie? "The Man From U.N.C.L.E", which should star George Clooney as Napoleon Solo and Brad Pitt as Ilya Kuriyakin.
  54. Last person spoke to on the phone? Lorraine.
  55. Do you like to dance? Yes.
  56. Have you ever written a song? I write many songs as I drop off to sleep. All of them are hits.
  57. How much is too much? Too much is too much.
  58. Will you drink a toast to Margaret Thatcher on the day that she dies? Sure will. I have nice bottle of Barolo, circa 1997 which has been put aside to celebrate when the witch finally goes to hell.
  59. Ever had a sexual proposal made to you by a member of the same sex? Yes. I said that I was flattered, but that I was straight as straight can be and not remotely interested.
  60. Ever been proposed to or proposed to someone? No.
  61. Want to go to Uni/College? I would rather stick needles up my arse.
  62. Favourite subject at school? English. Shame that I am so bad at it.
  63. Favourite tipple? Don't really have one, but I'm never going to touch Groschl again.
  64. Last Pub you went to? The Figure Of Eight.
  65. Ever stayed up all night? Yes.
  66. "Harry Potter", "Lord of the Rings" or "Star Wars"? None of them.
  67. Who is the next person you will kiss? Probably Lorraine.
  68. A recent memory? My Mom was very happy on Tuesday night when I rang her up.
  69. What's your favourite Disney movie? I am sure I wouldn't know such a thing.
  70. Baths or Showers? Showers.

I am feeling a little dizzy. Time to rest.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?