Thursday, August 09, 2007

 
I am taking pleasure in mundane activities at the moment. Paying bills, copying music onto my MP3 player, sorting out bank accounts, watching TV, etc. All good, but sadly it doesn't make very interesting reading. So, howsabout another mememe?

Nicked from Mr. Planet.

If I weren’t talking to you right now I’d be… probably watching the TV.

A phrase I use far too often is… "Bollocks". It's not really a phrase.

I wish people would take more notice of… other people. I don't think that the majority of people are evil, just thoughtless, careless and wrapped up in themselves.

The most surprising thing that happened to me… was when I finally got into a relationship with a woman. It took a long time.

A common misconception of me is… that I am constantly miserable. I am not. I consider myself an optimist.

I am not a politician but… I would authorise massive investment in the infrastructure of this country.

I’m bad at… being serious.

The ideal night out is… a great film, great food and great sex with somebody who wants it.

In moments of weakness… I feel sorry for myself.

In another life I would have been... A great and respected writer.

The best age to be is… 14 years old.

In a nutshell my philosophy is… you cannot take it with you.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?