Wednesday, July 11, 2007

 
I didn't intend to blog this evening. I wanted to spend time with Lorraine. I suggested that we watch either "Sixty Six" (my choice) or "Nanny McPhee" (her choice), but she didn't want to spend time with me for all sorts of reasons. I watched "Sixty Six", which I really enjoyed, while she skulked in the corner.

The atmosphere downstairs is poisonous, so here I am.

Here's a mememe, courtesy of Graham.
  1. Made out for more than 3 minutes? No. I don't think I ever have.
  2. Slept in a different bed? Yes.
  3. Made out in a movie theatre? No. Movie theatre's are to watch movies in. Fuck off somewhere else if you want to eat each other's faces. Call me a killjoy. I couldn't give a crap.
  4. Made out with 2 different people in one night? No.
  5. Thought your cousin was hot? Oh, I don't think so.
  6. Been in love? Yes. Truly and deeply.
  7. Slept past noon? Quite a lot during the 80's and 90's. These days it is a struggle staying in bed past 8:30am at the weekends.
  8. Taken a shower with the opposite sex? Yes. Very sexy.
  9. Gone over the speed limit? I don't drive, but I once did the circuit around the Birmingham streets at about 5am in the morning, with a boy racer I once worked with. God knows what he hit, but it was over the ton.
  10. Painted your room? No.
  11. Drove a car? Yes. I did take driving lessons for quite some time and was an absolute, totally abject failure.
  12. Danced in front of your mirror? Yes. Still do.
  13. Gotten a hickey? No.
  14. Been dumped? Yes, and possibly about to happen again pretty soon, methinks.
  15. Stole money from a friend? Never.
  16. Gotten in a car with people you just met? Yes.
  17. Been in a fist fight? Not really.
  18. Snuck out of your house? No.
  19. Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back? Hasn't everybody?
  20. Been arrested? No.
  21. Made out with a stranger? No.
  22. Left your house with out telling your parents? Probably not. I was a good boy.
  23. Had a crush on your neighbour? Oh, yes. Presently I have the foxy Keren on one side (a slim redhead, early 20's, with lips that could suck a golf ball through a hose) and Mr. Rasta's missus on the other side (curvy blonde, mid 30's, kind of dirty looking, if you know what I mean). Both nice people, actually.
  24. Ditched school to do something more fun? Yes. Maybe I wasn't such a good boy.
  25. Slept in a bed with a member of the same or opposite sex? Of course.
  26. Seen someone die? Yes. My Dad. He was in my arms at the time. Heart attack. 13th August 1978. I am not scared of death. I am scared of pain.
  27. Been on a plane? Yes.
  28. Kissed a picture? Yes. Britney Spears at work, to gross out a girl that I work with.
  29. Slept in the opposite sex's bed? Yes.
  30. Love someone or miss someone right now? Yes, but she doesn't care.
  31. Laid on your back and watched cloud shapes go by? Yes.
  32. Made a snow angel? No.
  33. Played dress up? Yes, when I was about 12.
  34. Cheated while playing a game? Of course.
  35. Been lonely? Yes. All the time.
  36. Fallen asleep at work/school? Nearly.
  37. Been to a club? Yes.
  38. Felt an earthquake? Yes. There was a tremor in the UK, sometime around 1990, and it felt like something really heavy being dropped in the room next door.
  39. Touched a snake? No.
  40. Ran a red light? Yes.
  41. Been suspended from school? No. I was a good boy.
  42. Had detention? No.
  43. Been in a car? Yes.
  44. Hated the way you look? Yes. Still do. I could do with a little bit more hair, height and a little bit less weight.
  45. Witnessed a crime? Yes. I have a guy who comes every couple of weeks to cut the grass in the back garden. I didn't know it at the time, but I saw his lawnmower being nicked.
  46. Been lost? Yes. In Rome, Italy. Very scary.
  47. Been to the opposite side of the country? Yes. I went to both Devon and Glasgow in the late 70's, but on the days I visited they were both shut.
  48. Felt like dying from embarrassment? Yes.
  49. Cried yourself to sleep? No.
  50. Sang karaoke? Yes. I was magnificent. People were so moved they had to wipe the tears from their eyes.
  51. Done something you told yourself you wouldn't do? Yes.
  52. Laughed till some kind of beverage came out of your nose? Yes.
  53. Caught a snowflake on your tongue? Probably.
  54. Kissed in the rain? Yes.
  55. Sung in the shower? Everyday. This morning it was "The Impossible Dream". I'm still in a bit of a Scott Walker state of mind.
  56. Had a dream that you married someone? No.
  57. Played getting married? No.
  58. Got your tongue stuck to a flag pole? Nah. I've seen that film. ("Dumb And Dumber".)
  59. Ever gone to school partially nude? No, but what a brilliant thing that would have been.
  60. Been on a blind date? No.
  61. Sat on a roof top? I don't think so.
  62. Didn't take a shower for a week? Technically, yes, because I've only had a shower for the past 10 years. Before that it was all baths.
  63. Ever been too scared to watch scary movies alone? No.
  64. Played chicken? No.
  65. Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on? No.
  66. Been told you're hot by a complete stranger? No. I am not particularly attractive.
  67. Broken a bone? Wrist, hand, both legs. Such fun.
  68. Been easily amused? I am a man. Of course I am easily amused.
  69. Laugh so hard you cry? Yes.
  70. Cheated on a test? No.
  71. Forgotten someone's name? Yes.
  72. Blacked out from drinking? Yes.
  73. Played a prank on someone? Yes.
  74. Gone to a late night movie? Yes.
  75. Made love to anything not human? Yes. My ego.
  76. Failed a class? A couple.
  77. Choked on something you're not supposed to eat? No.
  78. Played an instrument for more than 10 hours? No.
  79. Cheated on a girlfriend/boyfriend? Physically, no. Mentally, yes.
  80. Did you celebrate the 4th of July? (Just checked the blog.) Doesn't look like it.
  81. Thrown strange objects? Probably.
  82. Felt like someone else? As in a schizophrenic episode, perhaps? No.
  83. Thought about running away? Yes, but my Mom would be terribly upset.
  84. Ran away? No. See above.
  85. Had detention and not attend it? No.
  86. Made parents cry? My Dad didn't cry about anything. When he was upset he drank and danced and appeared to have a great time. My Mom? I don't know.
  87. Cried over someone? Yes.
  88. Owned more than 5 sharpies? What is a sharpie?
  89. Dated someone more than once? Yes.
  90. Have a dog? Yes, had two. The greatest dogs in the whole wide world, even though they took the piss constantly.
  91. Own an instrument? I had a casio keyboard. I was not exactly Rick Wakeman.
  92. Been in a band? No.
  93. Drank 25 sodas in a day? No.
  94. Broken a CD? No. Way too careful for that to happen.
  95. Shot a gun? No.
  96. Been on myspace for more than 5 hours? No.
  97. Fell asleep at the computer? No.
  98. Have a major crush on someone right now? No.
  99. Have a religion? No. I believe in fuck all.
  100. Thought about what people would say at your funeral? I won't be there, so why should I give a shit what anybody says about me when I am dead.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?