Saturday, June 30, 2007

 
A couple of mememe's, before I get back on track. Lazy post. Found on Someday baby...; a random blog I dropped in on.

This one is probably more suitable to the American school experience, but let's give it a go, shall we? Your last year at school/college/university/whatever. Questions.
  1. Who was your best friend? Didn't have one.
  2. What sports did you play? None. I was on an IT course.
  3. What kind of car did you drive? I don't drive. I'm afraid that I chickened out on that part of growing up.
  4. It's Friday night. Where are you? At home.
  5. Were you a party animal? No.
  6. Were you considered a flirt? No. For the first half of the year I was skinny, wore black national health glasses and a "Blake's Seven" T-shirt. How could I be a flirt? I would have been crucified. The second half of the year was slightly different. I changed my glasses, bought a wicked striped jacket and black jeans. I also shaved my head. People looked at me differently. It was as if I had been replaced by a stranger. To this day I cannot believe that I did it.
  7. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? No.
  8. Were you a nerd? See 6. and you decide.
  9. Did you get suspended/expelled? No.
  10. Can you sing the fight song? We do not go in for such things in the UK, so no.
  11. Who were your favourite teachers? Stuart and Clive.
  12. Where did you sit during lunch? I didn't. I walked around.
  13. What was your school's full name? Bournville College Of Further Education.
  14. School mascot? Fuck knows.
  15. Did you go to Prom? We do not do such things in the UK.
  16. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Oh, yes, but in the rerun I would be cool for the whole of the year.
  17. What do you remember most about graduation? You mean the day I left? Drinking too much.
  18. Where did you go senior skip day? I don't know what that is.
  19. Were you in any clubs? No.
  20. Where did you go most often for lunch? Haven't I already answered that. See 13.
  21. Have you gained some weight since then? Yes.
  22. Who was your Senior prom date? Enough of this prom nonsense.
  23. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? I don't do school reunions. People pointing at the loser and asking you what you are doing now? No thanks.
  24. Who was your home room teacher? I cannot remember.
  25. Who will re-post this after you? A couple of people, I would hope.
  26. Who was your high school sweetheart? I had an insane crush on a girl. She was nice to me ,but had no interest in me in a romantic way.
  27. Do you still talk to people from high school? Not a single one.
  28. Did you win prom queen or king? No, but we did have a pop music quiz and I demolished all opposition on the subject of mid 60's pop.

This one is a bit more general.

  1. I've come to realize... that people are way too uptight.
  2. I am listening to... fireworks going off. (I don't know what that is all about.)
  3. I talk... pretentious nonsense, some of the time.
  4. I love... Lorraine.
  5. My best friends... know who they are.
  6. My Car... is non existent
  7. My love life... is fucking rubbish.
  8. I hate it when people ask... how I am doing at the moment.
  9. Love is... a many splendoured thing. (My Dad used to sing that to my Mom.)
  10. Marriage is... the point of no return.
  11. Somewhere, someone is thinking... that they are going to score tonight.
  12. I'm always... thinking of what I'm going to write next.
  13. I have a secret crush on... Roxanne Pallett (Jo Stiles from "Emmerdale".)
  14. I love to eat... (That's the sentence in itself.)
  15. My cell phone... is never turned on. (Good God, somebody might call me! We can't be having that, can we?)
  16. When I wake up in the morning... lift my head, I'm still yawning. (From "I'm Only Sleeping", written by John Lennon and Paul McCartney.)
  17. Before I go to bed... I clean my teeth and wash my face.
  18. Right now I am thinking about... going to bed.
  19. Babies are... the glue that can sometimes hold a relationship together.
  20. I get on MySpace... once in a while. (I do not have an account, so it is pretty irrelevant to me.)
  21. Today I... saw "Ocean's Thirteen". (I rather enjoyed it, as well. I will write about it at another time.)
  22. Tomorrow I will... clean the house and go to see "Hostel: Part 2".
  23. I really want... to get on better with Lorraine.
  24. Someone that will most likely re-post this... will have an easier time of filling it in than I have.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?