Thursday, June 14, 2007

 

Another quick mememe, courtesy of Graham, and then I'll call it a night.

Singing in the shower? Certainly. I have "Wig Wam Bam" by the Sweet in my head, at the moment, so that was this morning's choice.

Left the stove on? I cannot remember ever doing that.

Ate Stale food? Sure.

Spit in someones Drink? No. Never.

Played with Barbies? Don't think so.

Kissed your posters of your favorite stars? I once licked a picture of Britney Spears to gross out a girl at work. Does that count?

Listened to stupid music and said you like it? Absolutely yes. I once argued the case for the validity of "Barbie Girl" by Aqua as a piece of seminal pop music.

Made someone cry? Men are on this Earth to make women cry. Sometimes with laughter.

Opened your Christmas presents early? Yes. In 1977 my Dad gave me money in the November, instructed me to buy Christmas presents for myself, and to return them to him so that he could wrap them and give them to me on Christmas Day. My Mom was not party to this piece of sneakiness.

Found money and didn't turn it in? I've never found anything more than about a quid and I've kept it every time. Any more than that and I would think twice.

Gave money to a homeless person? Done that. My Brother once turned down a request for money from a homeless person, was called a "Fat Cunt!" and got into a fight with that person. I'm with my Brother on that one.

Thought "Star Wars" was cool? In 1978 I thought it was the greatest film of all time. That feeling has evaporated somewhat.

Had a super-hero costume? No, but in 1970 I had an Apollo spacesuit costume, which I wore everyday for six months. I also had a ray gun. My Dad told me that the real Apollo astronauts took ray guns to the moon, but it was kept quiet.

Lied to protect a friend? Yes.

Broken a bone? Yes. Wrist and leg.

Seen "The Goonies" more than 10 times? No. Never managed to sit through that piece of shit even once (which, of course, disqualifies me from talking about it.)

Played a Computer game for more than 5 hours? No.

Dyed your hair a colour from the rainbow? No, but Sister 1 once painted by nails black. Oh, how I was laughed at.

Hugged your mom in the past 24 hours? No.

All together now...

"Hiawatha didn't bother too much..."

Labels:


Comments:
Black toenails too I hope.
 
Yes, them as well.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?