Thursday, May 31, 2007

 
Thank God for the Internet!

I have paid a credit card bill.

I have corrected an estimated Electricity Meter Reading sent to us by Npower.

I have purchased presents for Sister 2's birthday ("Uncle Buck", "Cool Runnings" and "Planes, Trains & Automobiles" - she asked for them as she is a mad John Candy fan and is busy getting DVD copies of all of his movies) and my Brother's birthday (3 Jam albums "Setting Sons", "Sound Affects" and "The Gift" - my Brother confessed that he only owned a Best of the Jam compilation and "All Mod Cons", and figured it might be a good idea if he learn some other songs before we go to see From The Jam (Bruce Foxton and Rick Buckler) in December).

What else?

Earlier I had a headache and took a tablet.

I think that just about covers it.

Roll on the weekend. "Jindabyne" is showing at the Cineworld from tomorrow, and I am very much looking forward to seeing it on Saturday. Lorraine and I also have another date at the dreadful Dragon BBQ on Sunday, as my Aunt, Sister 1, Sister 2 and Brother are having a joint birthday meal. (Their Birthday's are all within 15 days of each other.)

I may be forced to have a drink.

Labels: ,


Comments:
I love shopping on the Internet. I regularly buy DVD's, books and music CD's from Amazon (the US and UK stores), because they have stuff you just cannot get in South Africa. Yesterday I bought two 1GB compact flash memory cards for my camera from a local online shop. I hope they arrive soon.
 
there's always that Jam box set - I got mine for £10 in the HMV sale
 
dougzar: I barely buy CD's, DVD's, or any other such entertainment item, from anywhere but the Internet, these days.

Mr. Planet: Great idea... except that I didn't think of it.

Bugger.

From now on you will be my advisor!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?