Tuesday, May 01, 2007

 
I've asked Lorraine if she would like to go to London to see something in the West End. She said that she didn't have the time, blah, blah, blah, and that I should go by myself. Bit scary, that. I don't think I have ever been around the smoke on my own before. I've always had Lorraine with me.

But I'm going to do it. Don't know when, but probably next month when I have a bit more money. It's an adventure, kids.

I've added links to the last couple of posts. I would have done it last night, but my headache defeated me and I had to go bed. It didn't help. I woke up with the same headache.

I've been listening to a lot of music by these wastrels. Once upon a time they were the greatest looking band in the world. Maybe I'll make the effort, spend a ridiculous amount of money, and finally go to see them this year?

40 years and a few months ago, these two songs were their new double A sided single. Classics. Enjoy.



Labels: , , ,


Comments:
i would go to the west end with you, but i think next month is busy. can you consider me as a west ending companion at some point, though?
 
Let me know when you're planning on coming down and what you're planning on doing, I might be up for a night out in the west end. Depending on finances.
 
I see the offers are flooding in, but sometimes it's nice to have an 'adventure' and go by yourself with no one else to please, just yourself.
 
I reckon a trip away from home on your own will do you good. Let your hair down and have a blast!
 
hen: Absolutely.

stef: I will indeed.

adem: You're right. About time I stopped being a wuss.

dougzar: I hope so.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?