Friday, May 18, 2007

 
Hello there! It's been a while. (Actually it has only been 3 days, but it seems like it's been a long while.)

It's not an original observation, but I think it is a true observation, that the reality of living a life sometimes necessitates the act of not writing about living a life. Sometimes the two are incompatible and hence the absence of any blogging on my part.

Er...

Did anybody actually understand that bit I just wrote? Me neither. I shouldn't try to be clever. It only leads to irritation and a bad head. Or is it alcohol that leads to irritation and a bad head? Might be.

My Brother told me that I was absolutely arseholed last night at the From The Jam (Rick Buckler and Bruce Foxton) gig. I've had a night's sleep, lots of water, milk, bananas and toast, but I probably am still arseholed.

I'm going out in about 20 minutes, so this is just a quick post to let everybody who is bothered that I am still alive, haven't vanished, been arrested or taken by aliens. I have a lot to write about. Eurovision (only a week late, but never mind), Meatloaf (thumbs up), "Next" (thumbs down), From The Jam (Rick Buckler and Bruce Foxton), Suburban Hen lookalikes, bug eyed blokes, the dangers of mixing your drinks, Ben Sherman tee-shirts, Lambretta tee-shirts, annoyed Brother's and blackouts.

I wasn't at this gig, but this clip will give you a taste of what last night was like. Imagine yours truly and Brother at the front, up against the barrier.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?