Saturday, April 28, 2007

 
I had some things to say, but the moment has kind of passed. Probably it's because I am a bit tired. It's been a busy day.

Today I went to see a film called "Straightheads" and a play called "Hysteria". One of them was great and one of them was terrible. If I may (as if anybody cares) I will write about "Straightheads" and "Hysteria" tomorrow. If I do it now, it will be drivel.

I can manage a joke, though.

A man came home from work, sat down in his favourite chair, turned on the TV and said to his wife, "Quick! Bring me a beer before it starts."

She looked a little puzzled, but bought him the beer.

When he had finished it, he said, "Quick! Bring me another beer. It's gonna start."

This time she looked a little angry, but bought him a beer. When it was gone, he said, "Quick! Get me another beer before it starts."

"That's it!" She blows her top.

"You fucker! You waltz in her, flop on your fat ass, don't even bother to say hello to me and then expect me to run around the house like your fucking slave getting you beer after beer. Don't you realize that I cook and clean and wash and iron for you all day long?!

The husband sighed sadly and said, "Oh dear. It's started."

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?