Wednesday, February 14, 2007

 
OK... Not the greatest live set of all time. Frankly, Liam's voice is not what it used to be.

I only caught the first three songs and didn't even bother to turn over to ITV2 to catch the full set. No problems with "Cigarettes And Alcohol" or "What's The Story (Morning Glory)", but "The Meaning Of Soul" shouldn't have been in there at all. It should have been "Live Forever" or "Rock And Roll Star" or "Wonderwall" or "Some Might Say" or... You can choose.

I did enjoy the Brit Awards, though. I watch it every year, and it normally annoys the hell out of me, so this is a first.

Hope everybody had big love on Valentine's Day. I did have high hopes for here after Lorraine gave me a massive, big, tongue filled kiss this morning, but she is now on the laptop downstairs doing (urgent - fuck off!) stuff for work and has forgotten about everything else. Any chance I thought I may have had to be a big, lover lover man has now departed.

Now, should I go and get a glass of water and chuck it over her? I tell you something, I'm close to doing just that.

Let me think about it for a minute.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
More than a tad annoying.

Why not just sit next to her while she's working and beat off. That might give the message but be a little less confrontational. It's also less likely to ruin the laptop!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?