Tuesday, February 13, 2007

 
OK, I'm back.

Chores this morning have been sorted, Lorraine has been phoned at work (she sounds fine and in no way pissed off) and I have 35 minutes before I need to leave the house.

A memememememememe methinks, stolen from the deadly Reed Brothers.

01. How Much Is a Pint Of Milk?

Good question, one for which I sadly have no answer. 50p? I tend to buy 4 pints at a time and it's always totalled up into the credit card bill, so God knows.

02. What's your idea Of Heaven on Earth?

There is no such thing as heaven on Earth. If pressed I would have to say being in love with the perfect person and them being in love with you.

03. Were you a teenage rebel?

Nah. I was always a good lad. Now Sister 1... I could tell you stories about her that would make your toes curl. Strangely she is now straighter than straight and I behave more badly the older I get.

04. Who's the Best James Bond?

Barry Nelson. (Ha! Ha! Look him up.) Michael Jayston on radio. (Really good voice for Bond and he was seriously considered as a replacement for Roger Moore midway through his tenure.) In the cinema? Probably Connery, but Brosnan had his moments.

05. Who is the Person you most despise?

Frequently myself.

06. Have you ever had a supernatural experience?

Yes. My Dad comes to me in my dreams when a crisis is about to occur. In those dreams he is always the age he would be now if he had lived.

06b. Do you think you've ever lost a job because of your politics?

Nope.

07. What do you want written on your tombstone?

He had a laugh.

08. Last film you ever walked out of?

"Rising Sun". The movie was OK, but the sound was so bad I thought that the Cinema was under attack by mutant bees.

09. Do You Ever Do Your Own Shopping?

Yes.

10. Do you use public transport?

Yes. Most of the time.

11. Would you let your kids do what you've done?

Yes, and all the things I didn't do.

12. When did you last worry about money?

This morning.

13. What's the best thing you've ever stolen from a hotel?

I don't really do that kind of thing, but Lorraine has a fine selection of shower gels.

14. Have you ever been arrested?

No.

15. How do you behave when you're drunk?

Happy, then angry, then (a recent development) blackouts. I've not been drunk seriously since that blackout happened.

16. Do you know any good hangover cures?

Cornflakes, bananas and water. It works.

17. How far is too far?

When it isn't funny.

18. Who was your favourite cartoon Character as a kid?

"Bugs Bunny", "Daffy Duck", "Elmer Fudd", et al.

19. How long ago was your last wild night out?

The Company Christmas Party.

20. Would you eat human flesh, if your life depended on it?

Probably not. (Ignores opportunity for a cheap "but I would eat a lady" comment.)

21. Can you swear in a foreign language?

Pogue Mahone

22. Have you lied since we've started talking?

No.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?