Sunday, March 02, 2008

 
Potential security breach at Pynchon Towers.

So... I am taking myself elsewhere.

There will be a new blog. Anybody who is interested, please email me and I will let you know where I am. The email address will be monitored for the next month or so. Everybody else, you may well start to get comments from somebody you have never heard of before.

I suppose this is my second regeneration. I don't mind. I always kind of liked Jon Pertwee.

Pynchon signing off.



It's been great.

Labels:


Comments:
And those of us who wish to follow you, but have lost your e-mail?

Have you got my e-mail address?
 
Well, I don't know your email address, and I am not going to post mine here, so I will rely on your stopping by my blog to post and then following you to yours.

Til then!
 
Don't think I have your email address mate, send me one via the form on my blog, OK?

Lock down, lock down! :-)
 
Yo, I've emailed yo9u, but it seems you are dead. Please confirm or deny.
xx
 
I would also like to follow but do not know your email address.

Oh well I am sure you will work out a way to let us know where you moved.
 
I'm bad.

Will reply shortly (Thursday) to emails and will post on all blogs.

Normal service will be resumed.

Not dead yet.
 
Anybody who needs to know my email address it is

john dot pynchon at googlemail dot com

Feel free. Write to me. The worst that can happen is that I ignore you. (But I won't.)

See you at the new place, soon.
 
Happy Wednesday! Bloghoppin' here... Hey, I have an interesting tutorial for you that I have written myself. It is about adding Adsense on your Single Post in XML template. I hope you'll like it! God Bless you!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?