Monday, February 11, 2008

 
What am I doing? What am I doing? What am I doing?

What I am not doing is fretting about arsehole behaviour over the weekend. It was a bad couple of days. I am not proud of any of it. Gone. In the past. Fuck it.

I was glad to go back to work today! Now, that is bad.

I had an email sent to me. It was from a problem that had been logged by the Internal Helpdesk of one of our customers. This is what the email said, including creative spelling.

"systm not working. was working last week. printr used to do al of it, but duzn't anymore. shold be more coming out. plse investigate urgntly."

That was it. Crap, basically.

I replied to the email, thus.

"What has been logged on this ticket is meaningless drivel. We, at The Corporation, cannot understand two words of it. Please advise the exact problem you are experiencing so that we can progress the issue."

Later, when news got around and hilarity ensued, Lorraine, as my manager, was sent to tell me off. I kept an admirably straight face. I am sorry to be a trouble to her.

Happy days.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?