Tuesday, February 26, 2008

 
I have seen the films "Juno" and "Waz". I will write up both films tomorrow, along with the others I have missed along the way.

The hotel for our Easter trip to the smoke is finally booked. The Friday and Saturday night. We come home on the Sunday. For the Saturday we have tickets to see "Speed The Plow" at the Old Vic, starring Kevin Spacey, Jeff Goldblum and Laura Michelle Kelly. Lorraine's birthday present. Not a surprise. She knows all about it. We will probably also fit in shows on the Friday night and Saturday night. Make the most of the weekend.

Flowers have been ordered for my Mom for Mother's Day. I asked her if she wanted a present. She didn't. Flowers it is then.

My friend is staying over on Thursday night, after we have seen the Cult. An unusual occurrence for anybody to stay over at Residence Chez Pynchon. Lorraine has told me to change the sheets on my bed tomorrow and to air the room. This means that tomorrow evening we will be sharing her bed. I have not shared a bed with Lorraine in over a year. I don't know how I feel about it.

I am knackered. One of my favourite films is on at midnight. "Morvern Callar" starring Samantha Morton. I think I will watch it. No work tomorrow.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?