Friday, February 22, 2008

 
I am not adverse to a bit of self publicity once in a while. So, if you are interested, check out my earworms on Swiss Toni's blog just here. It's a good blog anyway, regardless of my involement this week, and all discerning people should be reading it.

I have to go to work tomorrow morning, then I have the week off. Nothing whatsover planned except the following.
  1. A cinema trip out with Lorraine on Sunday afternoon . She wants to see the Jack Nicholson/Morgan Freeman comedy "The Bucket List". This hardly fills me with excitement, but I try never to comment on films I have not seen.
  2. A Valentine's Day meal out. Something Italian, methinks. For many years now Lorraine has refused to go out on Valentine's Day itself, because she considers the 'special menus' and the 'special prices' to be a rip off. She might be right.
  3. Stay up to watch the Oscars. The coverage starts at 2am in the UK and goes on until 5am. I do it every year. I must also put a couple of bets on over the weekend. I win some, I lose some. I normally break even on the night.
  4. Go out on Thursday evening to see the Cult. Really looking forward to that one. I never saw them at their peak, but I always thought they were a great band with a great image.
  5. Lots and lots and lots of films. Well, maybe three or four over the week.
  6. A bit of writing. Things to catch up on.

I am off. I need to be up at six.

Have a great weekend, y'all.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?