Sunday, January 27, 2008

 
Sometimes you just have to get on with living a life rather than writing about living a life.

So...
  1. Shopping.
  2. Cleaning.
  3. Feeding the birds in my back garden.
  4. Spending money that I do not have. (Tickets for The Pigeon Detectives at the Carling Academy, Portishead at Wolverhampton Civic Hall, Goldfrapp at the Symphony Hall, Boston's first album, Portishead's live album, newspapers and magazines).
  5. Movies. ("The Savages", "In The Valley Of Elah" and loads and loads of movies on the TV. I will write a couple of little reviews of "The Savages" and "In The Valley Of Elah", probably tomorrow.)
  6. Fighting with Lorraine.
  7. Making up with Lorraine. (Not a code for having sex with Lorraine, because I do not bother to ask anymore. Why bother when I know what the answer is going to be?)
  8. Complaining about the heat.
  9. Complaining about the cold.
  10. Dozing off.
  11. Waking up again.
  12. Getting drunk.
  13. Regretting getting drunk.
I also found out that Sister 3 has had a scan and baby is A-OK. My Brother has vowed never to speak to Sister 3 again, because he has just found out that the baby is going to be half west indian. My reaction? So fucking what?

The situation with John Rodent has progressed, somewhat. It is all down to Lorraine and the steps she took on Friday. I will write about that next time.

I am tired.

Labels: , , ,


Comments:
Ooh, smackdown on Rodent! Can't wait to hear about that.
 
Somewhat confused as to why Brother cares what the other have of Sister 3's baby is made of...

Good for Lorraine for sticking it to the Rodent.
 
katyola: See my last post.

jen: Sadly my Brother does not like black people. Never has done. He thinks that they cause nothing but trouble.

It is the one weak minded, pathetic thing about him that I cannot understand. I am ashamed of him for that, and I love my Brother dearly.

I don't know where it came from. We, the Pynchon's, lived next door to a West Indian family for 15 years when I was growing up. No problems at all.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?