Thursday, December 27, 2007

 
I will be brief.

Lorraine is home and is feeling like shit. She has some kind of cold or flu bug, which she has picked up from one of her Brother's two sets of twins. Shame she didn't pass it onto her Sister's vile children. (Ooooh, ain't I the nasty one?)

I feel the urge to pamper and look after Lorraine, despite the fact that she has been a pain in the arse since she arrived home. Sometimes this bloody halo hanging around my head is a real nuisance.

A word or two about yesterday's Villa game.

Chelsea 4-4 The Mighty Villa.



It was the most exciting game of football I have ever attended, with the possible exception of the 1994 Coca Cola Cup semi final against Tranmere Rovers. Villa were just fantastic. We should have won it. In fact, it feels like a win as we played practically the whole of the second half with one man down.

0-2 up at half time. Dodgy penalty decision and Zat Knight sent off. The penalty converted. 1-2. Half time. Second half. They equalised. 2-2. Then they went ahead. 3-2. Then we equalised. 3-3. Then they went ahead again. 4-3. Then, in the last minute, we got a penalty and the Iceman Gareth Barry put it away. 4-4.

Some reports are calling it the game of the season. I wouldn't disagree with that. As you can see I am a really bad reviewer of football games. I go to so few of them. Look up some of the proper reviews for yourself. All I will say is that we shat 'em.

I also saw "I Am Legend" today. I will write about that film next time.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
It sounded like a cracking game to go to and I'm glad you enjoyed it, although how could you not with 8 goals.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?