Tuesday, November 20, 2007

 
The last 5 days.

Too much drink. Too much food. Too much TV. Absolutely no inclination to write anything at all, despite the fact that there were things to write about.

(My thoughts on the reasons for my track choices in Shuffleathon 2007. The film "Good Luck Chuck" , that I saw on Sunday. An email to a friend about a couple of CD's that I got from her. Daft Sister 2 buying a secondhand PC for 20 quid - yes, 20 quid! or, if you prefer, 41 US Dollars, 46 Australian Dollars, 40 Canadian Dollars or 277 South African Rand - from a guy she met at her mental health course, which turned out to be a bit of a bargain, especially once we found out that it was faster than my Brother's 900 quid computer, had all sorts of free software on it, and got it hooked up to my Brother's wireless Broadband.)

Over the past few days I have been lethargic, pissed off and fed up. Silences with Lorraine, interspersed with arguments, a quite good day on Saturday and a dispiriting wank on Sunday evening ,with Lorraine begrudgingly assisting.

Depressed? Yes, maybe depressed. Perhaps something to do with the dark mornings and the dark evenings and the weather?

No. I don't believe that. I don't deny that other people might feel the weight of Winter pressing in, but I don't think I am one of them. I like Autumn and Winter.

Maybe I just couldn't be arsed. Maybe I still can't.

I'm sorry if people are worried.

Labels: ,


Comments:
I'm still interested in your thoughts on the Shuffleathon, whenever you feel up to the task. :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?