Thursday, November 01, 2007

 
Chores get in the way of Blogging. Such is life.

Lorraine has decided to lend her cousin some money. Four thousand pounds, to be exact. I have been moving money around Lorraine's bank accounts.

Somehow I failed to notice to sign above our front door that read "Bank Of Lorraine". Then again, it is her money and I don't suppose it has got anything to do with me. I will shut up now.

I have lots of things to write about, but now I am going to watch TV. I feel anxious.

Labels: ,


Comments:
I once loaned someone a sizeable chunk of money, and then completely lost touch with them. I'd all but written it off, when I received a check in the mail (nearly three years later, but still...).

Perhaps it will all turn out for the best.
 
It's not my business, but she should get her cousin to agree to a payment schedule — printed on paper and signed. It may make things awkward at first, but it will make life easier for both parties. Once the agreement is made, you'll never have to talk about it again.
 
jen: Ah... Maybe, but older readers will know that we have been down this road before when Lorraine financed the legal battle over her Mom's will, with the comment from her Brother and Sister that they would pay her back "some time". They did pay her back, but it took years. I don't think their relationships have been the same again.

katyola: I cannot see that happening. In fact I don't even want to mention it. I would have my head bitten off.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?