Sunday, October 21, 2007

 
I didn't blog on Friday because I went to see Ian Brown.

I didn't blog on Saturday because I went shopping with Lorraine, watched "The X-Factor" (even though I promised Lorraine that we would skip it this year) and then the Rugby World Cup final (bad luck England).

I didn't blog today because I spent hours in the garden (in the process cutting my forearms to ribbons and hurting my fingers), watched the Brazilian Grand Prix (bad luck Lewis), had a bath
and watched "Dirty Dancing" (an unspeakably awful movie, but not un-entertaining in a Sado Masochistic way) with Lorraine.

There is catching up to do, never mind interesting, pithy and perceptive reviews to write of the Ian Brown gig and the Maximum Bob Shuffleathon CD. I also have a long email to send to a friend.

You don't mind waiting one more day, do you?

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?