Saturday, September 22, 2007

 
The plan.

Friday night. We chill. No panic, no hassle, no stress. We watch TV, we do nothing.

Saturday morning. I lay out the stuff I want to take to Nottingham and Lorraine packs them into a small travelling case along with the stuff she wants to take. We leave the house at 9:40 precisely. We catch the bus. We catch the train. We arrive in Nottingham. We visit Lorraine's appalling millionairess friend and have lunch. (Hey, it kills the time until we can book into the hotel.) We have the craic.

The reality.

Friday night. Actually pretty good. We watched a couple of episodes of series 1 "Scrubs" (the first appearance of Jordan - what a woman!). I did the washing up. I surfed the net and posted on the blog. Lorraine went to bed. I watched "The IT Crowd" and had a wank to the Adult Channel 10 minute freeview.

Saturday. I am up early. I shower. I lay my stuff out on the bed. Lorraine gets up, scowls at me, goes downstairs and...

She is on the laptop downstairs playing Solitaire. She has been playing Solitaire for an hour or so.

She has packed nothing.

We leave the house in 1 hour and 7 minutes.

I'm just going to kick her up the arse. I may see some of you later. Or I may not.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?