Tuesday, September 25, 2007

 
It was a good quote. Even better when Michael Caine says it. (5 points if you can name the film and who he is referring to?) Maybe it sums up how I see myself, or how I would like to see myself, if only reality didn't intrude and I wasn't such a chickenshit.

Yesterday I didn't care much about being logical or being reasonable and I would just have loved to have seen the world burn.

Bad day. Fuck it.

Anyway... Nicer things.

Here are links to photos of the wedding and reception here, here and here, courtesy of Sarah, Stef and Mark. Lorraine and I are lurking here and there. Lorraine just loves her big, red, shiny face and as for me... Well, in one of the photos I look utterly wasted, but still with a tight hold on my beer.

I need to make a little announcement.

I am going to have a little break from the blog. Recently I don't think that I have had anything interesting to say. I am going to do something different on the computer.

It is not a permanent break. I will be back and I will be around. Anybody who is inclined to worry, please don't. I am fine. I just want to stop the routine for a short time. Lorraine has said that I need to reevaluate a couple of things and that is what I will be doing.

Hell, I might get bored and be back tomorrow...



(Dramatic stuff, John. Why don't you just cut off your ear and throw it into the river? Tortured artist? Bollocks.)

Labels: ,


Comments:
That's what I'm doing at the moment.

If I don't feel like posting, because I have better things to do, then I don't.

It's a personal choice.

Take all the time you need. We'll still all be here, either still posting every day, or not.
 
Thanks man.
 
Hope you are enjoying your sabbatical, my friend! I've also lost 'that blogging feeling' so I haven't been posting much lately either. I've got some ideas bubbling up though - I've just got to let them mature. Take care and we'll see ya soon!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?