Wednesday, August 29, 2007

 
There is a certain amount of slippage in my life at the moment. There is a constant failure to meet the deadlines that I set for myself. I am getting into the regular habit of breaking promises. Time is out of whack.

It is Wednesday. How is it Wednesday? Where has the time gone? If it wasn't so stupid I would say that my personal elapsed time has gone out of sync with actual elapsed time. The memories of London and the weekend are already fading, which kind of contradicts the above, but hey, don't come here for logical thought.

I had planned to do a stack of writing tonight, but things have got in the way. (Lorraine claims not to be well, which is an early warning sign that we will probably not be going out to eat tomorrow evening. I was not gracious about it and the... ahem... discussion went on for a little while. Then, after Lorraine had stropped off the bed, I watched "Heroes".)

I am very tired. Some of it must have been the alcohol I had last night with Graham after the film. (By the way, Graham, a good night, I thought.) I suffered this morning because of it. It's kind of farcical. I only had two bottles of Corona and a bottle of water; plus, when I got home, I had a banana and a pint of water, which normally kills any hangover dead, but not this time. I have noticed recently that my alcohol tolerance is disappearing. All for the good, I suppose.

All is fine. All is well. I just need to rest. I really will be back tomorrow.

Labels: ,


Comments:
Where were you sitting for The Wicker Man (the Broad Street showing I am assuming). Me and the wife were sitting down the front just in front of the metal barrier in the centre! We were also there for Goldfinger and Henry V.

Might not be able to make the Dambusters as were are going to see The Police but will definately see Withnail and I.
 
If you are facing the screen we were halfway up, on the left hand size.

Probably we will not be seeing "The Dambusters", but I will let you know re: "Withnail And I".
 
We will be seeing Withnail and I!

Have you got my email address?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?