Friday, July 20, 2007

 
I spoke to Lorraine last night. She is coming home on Sunday. Lorraine is upset and annoyed because the hospital so far have refused to release the body of her Aunt. I'm not sure exactly why and Lorraine was not in a mood to elaborate. The funeral may not take place at the end of next week. Lorraine's composure seems to have gone for a walk.

My friend Lisabeth was on the bus this evening. We talked about "Heroes", "Gangsters", "Dexter", where television programmes can be downloaded from on the net, the current bad weather, the snowstorm that hit the Midlands back on 9th February 2007 (when we spoke to each other for the first time), her and my plans for the weekend (not together, by the way) and other things that currently slip my mind. I looked into her eyes for a full 35 minutes and she didn't break eye contact even once.

I have had sexual dreams about her and also about Lorraine.

Yes. With everything that is going on at the moment, I am truly a shit.

What am I going to do?

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?