Monday, July 30, 2007

 
I changed a couple of lines in the last post, because it was kind of sloppily written. However, the gist of it remains the same. "Hairspray" is good fun.

I have had an ache in my side all day. I don't know what it is. Maybe somebody has stabbed me and I am so tough that I failed to notice. I will have to check.

(Checks.)

No. No knife wounds.

I meant to get here a little bit earlier. There will be no post tomorrow because I have a date with 007 (and Graham). An early night is called for.

I think that just about covers it, except I really should stop being snide about films I haven't seen. Pretty out of order.

Anybody seen "The Dark Knight" teaser trailer? You haven't?

Ah...

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?