Tuesday, July 24, 2007

 
The headache that afflicted me most of yesterday afternoon, and into the evening, continued today unabated. Eventually, with an hour to go at work, Lorraine sent me home. I think what eventually swung it was the fact that I was complaining about the intensity of the light in the office, I was sweating like a pig and could barely answer the phone.

The journey home took several decades. I went straight to bed. I slept for a couple of hours. I had more painkillers. Lorraine cooked some food. I ate it. We watched "Must Love Dogs" on Sky Movies.

I feel better.

I don't suppose being on the computer is going to do me any good, but I promised I would book Lorraine's train ticket. I try very hard not to break my promises.

I will not be here tomorrow. I am going to give my eyes a rest. Anyway, "Heroes" starts on BBC2 and it is a double bill. It is going to take up a chunk of the night.

Back Thursday. I will catch up with everything/everyone then.

Ciao.

Labels:


Comments:
I've been watching 'Heroes' on SABC3. It's quite an intriguing series. I'm sure you'll love it!
 
Yup, I'll be watching "Heroes" on BBC2 tonight.
 
Heroes is fantastic. They've just finished showing the series on the SciFi channel. I was hooked from the start. I'm half tempted to start watching it again on BBC2. Very rewatchable stuff.
 
I try very hard not to make promises so that i don't break them.
Also, Heroes is very special and i hope you enjoy it. though I am a girl and probably wouldn't know for sure what was going on.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?