Tuesday, June 26, 2007

 
Me again.

As you have probably gathered, nothing of consequence is going to be written tonight. I have spent the last hour booking a train ticket for Lorraine, who (as normal) wanted to know every variation of times, connections and journey, before she made up her mind as to what she wanted. I shouldn't moan. If I was doing it for me, I would probably be just as picky.

It's not a trip that Lorraine wants to make, but needs must. One of her elderly relatives has had a bad fall and is in hospital, and Lorraine wants to show 'support' to his missus; her cousin. I'm a bit pissed off that Lorraine is going to be away this weekend, simply because we had intended to have a night out and see "Ocean's Thirteen", but I would be a shit if I objected to her not being here, wouldn't I?

So, I'll just do a quick list to whet your appetite about some things I want to write about.
  1. "Captivity".
  2. "Like Minds".
  3. A lady showing her breasts in the restaurant at the Midlands Art Centre.
  4. Skinny squirrels.
  5. The Alfred Hitchcock DVD box set.
  6. "Grow Up" by Keith Allen.
  7. My Mom's solution to the Lorraine-and-Pynchon-do-not-fuck-anymore situation.
  8. "Doctor Who".
  9. Floods.
  10. My Brother getting barred from Reflex.
  11. Ginger Foghorn.

Can't wait!

Labels: ,


Comments:
your brother got barred? Well, you'll just have to go to reflex with me instead then.....
 
Could do.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?