Monday, May 21, 2007

 


Heath Ledger as The Joker. It's kind of like looking in the mirror.

Bit down this evening. Didn't want to write. Didn't want to do anything. Not made any better by watching the end of "Greatest Britons 2007".

Apparently the greatest living Briton's in reverse order are

3. Baroness Margaret Thatcher.
2. Robbie Williams.
1. The Queen.

Julie Andrews and Paul McCartney made the top 5, but failed to make the top 3.

Words fail me. Really they do.

TV filler and I sat and watched it and added to it's ratings. That is what I call shit.

I am going to see The Who tomorrow night, with my Brother. I really hope I feel better.

I will catch up with gigs and movies at another time.

Labels: ,


Comments:
Good God what a horrid face. I'll have nightmares now!
 
Kosher picture, as well. I'm really looking forward to "The Dark Knight" next year. Bet you it gets a 15 certificate.
 
Margret Fucking Fatcha?
 
Yes, I know. She got 15% of the vote. Madness.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?