Thursday, April 26, 2007

 
You Scored 65% Correct

You are a solid child of the 80s
You'd never confuse Tiffany from Debbie
And while you may not know Prince's first #1 hit
You know every word to Little Red Corvette
How Much Do You Know About 80s Music?
Frankly I am horrified by the result of this survey. My cool would have been left intact if I had got less than 10%

The 80's? Just Say No, kids.

Yes, it has been a quiet day.

Tina Noir is back from the States. The original estimate she was given that she would have to spend 3 months in Denver to learn the American product was hopelessly pessimistic. It turns out that she has learned everything she needed to in 3 weeks.

So, happy days are here again. Sneaky peeks at leather boots, unfeasibly short skirts and inappropriately low cut tops. (Not me, of course. I only have eyes for one woman.... Yeah, right.)

To give her some credit, Lorraine has learnt how to utilise Tina's dress sense very successfully.

Have an ass wipe of a male manager who refuses to let any of his team help us out? Send in Tina, crossing her legs, leaning across the desk, scratching an imaginary itch just below her neckline, and suddenly all objections vanish like ice cream on a hot day.

Tina is a master. I've seen her, and anyway, men are such dicks, aren't they? I should know.

It's important to note that Tina is a nice person, as well, and very smart. One of the best people that Lorraine has ever employed.

Labels: ,


Comments:
I scored 50 percent, but I feel some of the questions were geared toward British folks, perhaps? Or maybe I just wasn't paying too much attention back in the '80s. I do, however, have Salt n Pepa's "Push It" on my iPod, and I was rocking out to it yesterday in my car. That's all the '80s cred I need.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?