Thursday, April 12, 2007

 
This will probably be an "Ashes To Ashes" spoiler, if you don't want to read any further.

I read today that the main protagonist of "Ashes To Ashes" (the female criminal profiler) will be revealed in the first episode to be the psychologist who treated Sam Tyler when he came out of his "coma".

So... She will know who Gene Hunt is, then?

Intriguing, eh? And that will definitely be my last word on "Ashes To Ashes" until they broadcast the bloody thing next year.

I had a bit of a rough day. I shouldn't have gone into work, but Lorraine needed the bodies.

I think today I slightly overdid it on the Ibuprofen, Lemsips, Paracetamol and Halls throat sweets, because I developed huge bags under my eyes, no feeling in my hands and was practically comatose at my desk. Lorraine saw that I was having problems, told me to go home (which I didn't) and then she got me some magic fruit (bananas) to eat. I actually felt better, but still managed to do fuck all at work.

Now, that did make me feel better.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?