Sunday, April 01, 2007

 
Lorraine and I have not spoken. She has kept putting me off. I am fucking furious. Teeth clenching, nails in palm furious. To pacify me, this evening Lorraine said that we should both make a list of things that are bugging us and that we could then talk about it next Friday.

Fucking ridiculous. I don't need to make a list. I know what I want to say.

I have told Lorraine to go ahead and make her list, make it as long as she likes, and to "book a couple of hours for next Friday morning, because we are going to fucking talk, like it or not".

You might be interested in Lorraine's busy day, today.

Lorraine got up, washed, dressed, went to the hairdressers, came home, logged onto the work servers, worked for 8 hours, logged off and is now watching TV. She told me that she then intends to log back onto work for an "hour or two more" before she goes to bed.

Is it me, or is that describing the actions of somebody who is mentally ill?

Anyway, I don't intend to mention Lorraine again until next weekend. It will only be negative because she is seriously pissing me off.

Other than the above nonsense, I have had a mighty fine couple of days. The Sugababes on Friday evening, "300" on Saturday morning, "Defending The Caveman" on Saturday night and "The Good German" on Sunday afternoon.

Reviews will follow tomorrow. I am tired.

Labels:


Comments:
Not fair.
 
it sounds like someone who needs to just fucking unplug from work and live their life!
 
My good lady is plugged into work right now and was plugged in last night until pretty much bed time.

However, she doesn't want to do this and did make time over the weekend to do something else. OK, that was shop for handbags, but...
 
Whoa. Is she really that addicted to work, or is it just an excuse not to have to face the greater problems?

I hope you can stay calm and focused until Friday. I'd be hugely pissed off too.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?