Tuesday, March 20, 2007

 
I feel incredibly weak. I have no appetite. My chest hurts me when I laugh.

I didn't go to work today. I feel faintly guilty. I don't know why. I phoned Sandy Trout at 7:30 this morning to let The Company know that I wasn't coming in. Sandy said that I sounded awful, but wasn't remotely interested in the colour of my stomach wall.

Daytime TV is terrible except, of course, for "Scrubs" (which is on constantly on multiple channels) and "Less Than Perfect" (ditto). Sara Rue is a Goddess. I worship at her feet.

Here is a picture of her.



Lorraine is wearing dark glasses. She looks a bit like a member of the Velvet Underground.

I'll be glad to get out of the house so that I have something to write about.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
she looks like a girl I slept with years ago. lucky me, lucky her.
 
How dare you sleep with a girl who looks like the girl that I love!

B*stard!
 
I've not seen this show but I have seen a trail for it. She has a very irritating voice.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?