Thursday, March 22, 2007

 
Despite going back to work yesterday, I am feeling much better. Lorraine has improved as well. The swelling in her eye has reduced. Lorraine will probably go back to work next week. The Company need her back badly.

Shall we talk about the new series of "Doctor Who"?

(No! Come back! Don't run away! I didn't mean it. OK. I did mean it. Go! See if I care. I glory in my geekdom.)

I'm not really a guy who haunts the Sci-Fi message boards, but there are lots of tasty rumours abroad.

Bit late now to go into them... (Ha! Ha! Ha!)

Labels: , ,


Comments:
Dr Who.

sigh.
 
What do you know? You're a girl!?*!?

Yuck.
 
i know a bit. sometimes a bit more than that. i know that Christopher Eccleston's earlobes flapped in the wind of the turbines of the space viewing platform station type thing from the 'End of the World' episode.
 
Glad you're both on the mend!

Knock yourself out with the Doctor Who talk, I have been known to lurk around the sci-fi message boards...
 
Me too. Nerds unite. *grin*

... and I can't wait for the return of The Doctor.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?