Friday, February 16, 2007

 
Early again.

Just in case anybody was wondering, on Wednesday evening I didn't throw any water over Lorraine, but I must admit that it was a close run thing. Instead, I waited until she had finished what she was doing and had got into bed, went into her room, asked her if she wanted any "company" (which, of course, she didn't) and then I said

"But you always find time for work, don't you?"

and then impressively stropped away like Mariah Carey upon finding out that her dressing room wasn't filled with flowers and/or cute puppies.

I think Lorraine swore at me. I'm not sure.

Yesterday morning. From Lorraine, a bit of door banging, sarcastic words spoken just below an audible level and lights left on all over the house (which really pisses me off). After that the rest of the day was fine and the evening was really quite nice.

I didn't post last night because I was busy. Yes, I did chores and watched TV. "Bonkers", which is terrible (but isn't Lisa Tarbuck strangely attractive?) and "Rescue Me" which is a work of Godlike genius.

Lorraine is working again tomorrow. Nothing changes.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
I also like Liza Tarbuck in that way. It's why I used to watch Linda Green.
 
she is, yes, she is. I don't quite know why, mind you.
 
FIngers crossed for things to get better for you John.
 
You mean with all this time I spend on the internet or working I could actually be finding time to... well.. you know...ride the baloney pony. Damn NOW you tell me!

We could start a pool and which one of us gets laid first wins (literally). I have a feeling we'd both be losers. :-(
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?