Thursday, January 04, 2007

 
Welcome to Pynchon Towers where the entertainment since approximately 8pm yesterday evening to approximately 8am this morning has consisted for your host decorating the latrine various shades of brown. Maybe too much information, but it's my blog, so there!

I am feeling like shit. I smell like shit. The house smells like shit. It's all shit. Shit.

Almost poetry.

Last night Lorraine cooked me some eggs. It was a bad mistake. Midway through watching the BBC's pro/celeb duet singing contest "Just The Two Of Us" (it's essential viewing and absolutely dreadful; I wanted to vote for Hannah Waterman on the strength of her magnificent breasts, but Lorraine wouldn't let me) my stomach kicked in and didn't let go until this morning when I took some more anti-shit pills.

You'll excuse me if I cut this short. I have a toilet visit to make. I will be back tomorrow. I doubt I will be going to work.

Comments:
Oh you poor man! I hope you get to feeling better very soon.
 
Sounds awful. Take care and get better soon, my friend.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?