Friday, January 26, 2007

 
We decided to watch "Domino".

About 5 minutes in we decided that it was awful. About half an hour in Lorraine decided that she had had enough and went to bed. An hour in I finally gave up, turned over to the "Television X" free preview and had a wank.

I am on Lorraine's laptop. I have downloaded Microsoft and Norton upgrades. I have surfed You Tube. (The "Sunshine" trailer looks pretty good.) I will reply to comments in a minute and then I will go to bed and read my book for half an hour.

That was my Friday night. Kind of pathetic, yes?

Labels: , , ,


Comments:
I see blogger made you turn to the dark side and upgrade.

Friday night: Little girl stuff (included watching Stuart Little, bath, Mr Men book, etc), pizza, some Friday night tv (or something), bed and ...
Your Friday is not so pathetic, sir, as it is a variation of normal.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?