Monday, January 15, 2007

 
I found this on a blog somewhere. I can't credit it, because I can't remember which blog.

Sorry.

A - Available/Single? Not available. Co-habiting.

B - Best Friend? Lorraine, of course, but perhaps a few other people online who may have some inkling of what I am all about. I don't really know.

C - Cake or Pie? I ate all the pies.

D - Drink Of Choice? Tea.

E - Essential Item You Use Everyday? My TV. (Very sad.)

F - Favourite Colour? Haven't got one.

G - Gummy Bears Or Worms? No idea. What are Gummy Bears and Worms?

H - Hometown? Birmingham.

I - Indulgence? Going to the cinema.

J - January Or February? February. No reason.

K - Kids & Their Names? I had ideas for names for both my Niece and my Nephew, but they were completely ignored. It doesn't really matter.

L - Life Is Incomplete Without? Sleep.

M - Marriage date? No idea.

N - Number Of Siblings? I had 3 younger sisters and 3 younger brothers, but 2 of my brothers were stillborn. They had names, they were here and they were part of my family.

O - Oranges Or Apples? Apples, but I prefer Bananas.

P - Phobias/Fears? Suffocation, and I really don't like it much when my day to day routine is disturbed. I really don't like it. I get angry and agitated and mental.

Q - Favourite Quote? "I can't die yet. I haven't seen 'The Jolson Story'." which were the last words spoken by the fatally injured Jetboy as he attempted to stop a bomb containing the Wild Card virus from exploding over New York City on 15th September 1946. (Some of the "Wild Cards" books are great. You should check them out.) ... In fact that's a great quote. I think I'll put it on my blog header.

R - Reason to Smile? Getting one over on the pricks.

S - Season? Autumn. "All the leaves are brown and the sky is grey." Isn't that just the most brilliant, evocative opening line for an Autumn song?

T - Tag people? I tag everybody in the entire world.

U - Unknown Fact About Me? I cannot think of a single thing. Perhaps somebody would like to ask me something that they have always wondered about me?

V - Vegetable you don't like? Parsnips, but I will eat them because Lorraine says that they are "good for me". Who's she kidding?

W - Worst Habit? Biting my nails.

X - X-rays You've Had? My wrist, my legs, my mouth.

Y - Your Favourite Food? Chips! Chips are your friend! Chips are your buddy! Chips are good for you? (No they're're not.) Oh... OK.

Z - Zodiac Sign? Virgo. Cool, calm and collected. I wish.

Comments:
"Chips" struck me as funny.... french fries as I would say.

My son is always complaining about British tv shows "It's all fizzy drinks and crisps. Why can't they just say pop and chips?" Can you tell we watch a lot of "You Are What You Eat"?
 
Funnily enough "You Are What You Eat" is on downstairs as I write this. I've only seen it a couple of times, but I got the impression that Gillian McKeith is a bit obsessed with poo, or is it a different show I am thinking of.
 
Yep, that's it - the shit show.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?