Monday, January 01, 2007

 
Happy New Year! (Same as the Old Year? Ah... Well, there's the rub. Who the fuck knows?)

I have allowed today to go by in a haze of negativity and anger; lubricated somewhat by several bottles of San Miguel. It is a piss poor start to the year, with all the promises of trying to be a better person going out of the window straight away.

Never mind. I'll get out of the house tomorrow.

Happy New Year to everybody who cares. There are quite a lot of people who, I think, care about what happens to me.

Dinner to be cooked before the finale of "Torchwood" at 9:30pm. I'm gone.

Lorraine is OK, by the way. She has been tiptoeing around me all day. I will never ask her for sex ever again. It's the one resolution I have made. We are going out tomorrow to visit her Aunt in Golders Green. I will behave myself.

I will catch up with everybody this week. I'm gone.

Comments:
Happy New Year, old man. Here's to health, wealth, happiness and lots of sex for the both of us!
 
Happy new year mate.

Here's hoping this one sees you in the pink.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?