Tuesday, December 12, 2006

 
Quick post, because I need to go to bed.

All yesterday's joking aside, Lorraine really isn't very well. She went to the Doctor's this morning and was diagnosed with Viral Tonsillitis or Laryngitis. One of those two. She has been signed off work for a week starting today, but has been told that she could be off for two weeks depending on how she gets on. Lorraine looks bad and feels worse.

Sunday night she banished herself to the front bedroom. (We sleep in the back bedroom.) Last night she started coughing at 2am and kept it up until 7am, when is when I got up. I heard every single cough through the wall. That's why I am so tired. She wasn't doing it on purpose. (Or maybe she was? It could be a cunning plan to drive me mad...)

I won't be here tomorrow night. I am going to the NIA to see The Pogues. I was quite looking forward to it, but I'm not now. I am a bit unkeen about leaving Lorraine on her own, but she has insisted that I go out. I know. I'm a saint, but the bloody halo is a pain!

Later.

Comments:
Have fun at the Pogues. Be aware, though, that Shane will probably drink an entire fifth of liquor through the concert. I have that on good authority.
 
You lucky bugger!

Have fun and I expect a full report.
 
The Pogues kick ass.
 
hugs to lorraine, please. ta.
 
Take care of Lorraine, I hope she gets better soon. Have fun at the concert.
 
Give our wishes to Lorraine. The sooner she gets better, the sooner you'll feel better.
 
sorry to hear Lorraine is under the weather. Be nice to her because you'll catch it next and you'll need her to play nursemaid.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?