Monday, December 25, 2006

 
I've just read my earlier post and I need to point out that falling over and giving myself and lump on the leg had nothing to do with the phones in the house not working. They were totally unconnected incidents.

After 3 emails to Telewest (you try to get through to them on a mobile phone) the phones are now working. I don't know why. They don't seem to know why, either. The last email from Telewest was confirmation of an appointment for a technician to visit us on Friday,which they sent two hours before the phones came back on. I've cancelled that visit. If they go again, I will contact them again.

I am dissatisfied with today.

I loved my presents. (I have made a list which I will put up at some point.) It's nothing to do with that. I am disappointed that I drank so much that I was falling over. I am unhappy that I couldn't pull it together enough to put a decent post up earlier, or to leave proper messages on everybody's blogs, rather than a quite poor "Merry Christmas". I wanted to write something different for everybody. There are things that I would have liked to have said, but frankly I couldn't be arsed. I don't like not being arsed.

Lorraine says she liked her presents, but when she opened the lingerie there was a look that went something like, "Oh, here we go again with the sex stuff". It was unmistakable. I offered to take the lingerie back to the shop and get a refund, but she said that she liked it and would wear it sometime. She is a fucking liar. I feel a weight building on my head.

I need to go to bed. I am out with my Brother tomorrow. We will be down in the smoke watching the mighty Villa demolish Spurs. Most likely I will not post now until Wednesday.

Have a good 'un, people. I intend to.

Comments:
Merry Christmas,
Don't be so hard on yourself, I didn't even bother as much as you did!!
I wish my hubby wanted me in lingere....
Sorry you didn't have the best day.
 
Copious quantities of booze is the only way to get through the inequities of christmas, don't worry about it.

PepsiQueen, i was going to make some smart-arsed comment about showing us yourself in lingerie but I thought better of it. *ahem* Merry Christmas! :-)
 
Hmmm, I'm very cautious about the images I share over the internet, sorry. Merry Christmas to you too Stef~
 
Don't blame you, I was only joking!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?