Friday, December 01, 2006

 
I really, really, really, really, etc. intended to post last night, but things got in the way. The main thing that got in the way was Lorraine deciding that she had an urgent need to order a case of wine online to be split between her team as a thank you for all of their hard work over the year. I pointed out that I could log her onto the website downstairs where she had a "Fucking laptop connected to the Internet!" (hey, I'm understanding!) but she fluttered her eyelashes and said that she needed help in making the right choice.

Two hours later she was done and it was very late and there was no time to post.

Lorraine did wake me this morning by sticking her tits in my face. I think it was her way of saying "thank you".

I won't be here tonight either. It is Sister 3's birthday on Monday, so she has decided to have the traditional Pynchon birthday meal and piss up tonight, being Friday and all that.

So, and I've said this before, back tomorrow.

Comments:
Sounds like you had a perfect oportunity for some motorboating!
 
Post a blog entry or tits in the face..? I know which I'd prefer! :-)
 
... And she did it again this morning. And I made some noises..
 
when women shop it's like them going for an adventure in the Encyclopaedia Womantanica..

when men shop it's the end of Who Dares Wins : a race to kill everything as soon as possible.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?