Sunday, November 12, 2006

 
Yesterday I did a half day at work. It was very boring. We won't go there.

Yesterday afternoon, for no apparent reason other than Lorraine thought it would be a good idea to "have a look", I found myself being dragged around the Touchwood shopping centre in Solihull. It was quite boring, but Lorraine did manage to buy some Christmas things and at one point I found myself watching a young mother breast feed her baby in a Costa's coffee shop. I know that boobies were involved in this transaction, but it was not at all sexy. Lorraine told me off for looking. It wasn't my fault!

We watched "The X-Factor" during the evening. I think that the McDonald Brothers, talentless though they may be, are probably going to go on to win the competition. People have now got to be voting for them for a laugh. Oh, well... Good on them if Simon Cowell has to give them a million pound record contract. I don't doubt that they are nice guys, but they are really so bland and inoffensive, in a Daniel O'Donnell kind of way, that you just want to smash them in the mouth.

We watched "Bewitched" on Sky Movies. I didn't think it was as bad as the critics made out, but I have no inclination to ever see it again.

We went to bed. I tried it on. I was rejected. I apologised and told Lorraine that I had forgotten I was not allowed to have sexual feelings towards the woman I love ever again, turned over, farted and went to sleep.

This morning I went over to Sister 3's for lunch, with the rest of the Pynchon clan, and also to fix her computer. Sister 3 had downloaded a whole load of software and her machine had rapidly turned to shit. I uninstalled and reinstalled practically everything and her machine is now running like a dream. When I'm good, all modesty aside, I am really fucking good.

My Nephew (10 years old) put a picture of Jessica Simpson on his desktop. (How old was I when discovered girls? 12? 13? I'm sure it was something like that. At 10 years old I was more interested in what was going to happen to Spiderman and the Fantastic Four, than in girls.) My nephew has also put a closeup picture of a giraffe's head on Sister 3's desktop. The giraffe looks like he is laughing. My Nephew told me that the picture looks like Sister 3's new boyfriend.

My family are very loud. When we are all together we all talk at once and I can never hear myself think. I love them.

This afternoon I went to see "The Prestige".



...

I'll tell you what. I've just completely lost interest in this. Nothing to do with "The Prestige". It was one of the best films I have seen this year.

It's just me.

No more. I've had enough. Not good enough.

Comments:
No. Not good enough. I base a lot of my movie decissions on what you have to say. If you don't say it, you're dooming me to the gods of chance. Not fair.
 
Prestige was good wasn't it...I liked it a lot.

Now more importantly...lost interest in what? The post? The blog? Lorraine?

Don't leave us hanging...
 
Do review Prestige properly when you can be arsed, I'm not seeing many movies at the moment so some steer on what to see when I do go would be handy!

Besides, it's a good opportunity to post some more pictures of Scarlett or Piper which is never a bad thing.
 
Why was it good? Was it with Hugh Jackman? I would watch him in anything.
 
Hey, I saw the Prestige a week or two ago also. I liked it. I didn't see the end coming at all!

I think Lorraine and my hubby are brother/sister (probably twins) and were separated at birth.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?