Wednesday, November 22, 2006

 
Lorraine went away this afternoon for her work visit. She will be back on Saturday.

I got home, fed Moon The Cat (who looked at me accusingly because I had obviously killed his Mom and buried her in the back garden) and went upstairs and got changed. For half an hour I lay on the bed listening to the house creak and wobble. I imagined light bulbs blowing, radiators bursting, power cuts...er... cutting and water leaks leaking. After awhile I slapped myself in the face, told myself to stop "acting like a basket case", got up cooked myself some tea, washed up and did some ironing.

Lorraine rang me. She asked if I was OK. I told her that I was.

I watched "Blade: Trinity" on Sky Movies. It starts well enough, but is not very good. I should have watched "The Constant Gardener" or (eeek!) "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo". (Hey! I don't criticise any film that I have not seen. It might be a comedy masterpiece.)

Bit late now. I should have been in bed an hour ago. Plenty of time tomorrow to catch up with blog reading.

I am blessed to know such good people. Thank you for all of the comments.

Comments:
The Constant Gardener is fabulous. See it. It's an order!
 
Already seen it. It made my top 10 of last year. Still, I would like to see it again.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?