Friday, October 13, 2006

 

A questionnaire. Borrowed from Graham's blog.

  1. My ex is: A figment of my imagination.
  2. I am listening to: The computer humming.
  3. Maybe I should: Get a grip on myself.
  4. I love: Lorraine. Most of the time.
  5. My best friend: Is a distant and happy memory, circa 1973.
  6. I don't understand: DIY.
  7. I lose: My dignity, all of the time.
  8. People say: Why do you hang around?
  9. The meaning of my screen name is: The most ordinary male name in the world and the last name of one of two writers who are the dictionary definitions of the phrase 'literary recluses'. (The other is Salinger. It was a toss up. John Pynchon or John Salinger.)
  10. Love is: All you need.
  11. Somewhere, someone is: Having a fuck.
  12. I will always: Regret a great deal.
  13. Forever seems: Real.
  14. I never want to: Have no hope.
  15. My cell phone is: A mystery to me.
  16. When I wake in the morning: It's normally too early.
  17. I get annoyed when: People fail to understand me.
  18. Parties are: Not something that I know a lot about.
  19. My dog is: No longer around, but when he was here, he was the coolest dog.
  20. Kisses are the worst when: They are from somebody that you want to stay angry at.
  21. Today I did: Nothing that will matter in 100 years time.
  22. Tonight I will: Surf a bit, watch some TV ("Las Vegas") and probably watch a film on cable (maybe "Euro Trip").
  23. Tomorrow I will be: Out and about.
  24. I really want: So much money that I never have to work again.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?