Monday, October 23, 2006

 
Just a quick post to let everybody know that the blog has not been abandoned. There is no time to write anything of any length now, because Lorraine is due home in 15 minutes or so and I am cooking. (I had a day off work today, so obviously I have been sitting on my arse doing nothing, I don't think.) I have a feeling that if a meal of some description is not awaiting her, she may turn green and split her shirt.

(Actually, thinking about it, the splitting of the shirt might be good... Not sure about the turning green, though.)

Other than early on Saturday morning, the computer has not been on at all. I have been really busy. Hopefully there will be a lengthier post tomorrow. Subjects. I'll write up some prompts now so that I do not forget.
  1. Vicky Sunshine.
  2. Sister 3.
  3. Sister 3's computer.
  4. Family gossip.
  5. "The X-Factor".
  6. Chilling at home wiv ma bitch.
  7. The Lemonheads (and support acts).
  8. "Torchwood".
  9. "The Last Kiss".

Back tomorrow. Rock 'n' Roll.


Comments:
Torchwood. Better than Robin Hood but that's about it so far.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?