Thursday, October 05, 2006

 
I went shopping last night. Specifically I went to Debenhams, who have just started their sale. I had a load of Debenhams 20% off vouchers (only valid on Wednesday and Thursday this week)through the post last week and decided to take advantage of them as I also had 70 quid worth of Debenhams vouchers burning a hole in my pocket from my birthday.

I bought a heavy winter coat, T-shirt and two jumpers, all from the Ben Sherman franchise. (Does this make me a chav? Possibly. But, hey! Fuck you! I like Ben Sherman.)

Lorraine tagged along. She said that she was only coming to keep me company and that she had no intention of buying anything.

Oh, yes? Really?

I was like a pack horse by the time the evening had finished. She bought dresses, tops, perfume and shoes. I must have been carrying 10 big bags. I had an idea. I hung around the lingerie section until the security man started pointing at me, but Lorraine failed to take the hint.

So, no blogging last night. Shopping is tiring. Instead we vegetated in front of "Sleepy Hollow" (which is a film that has always annoyed me, but I'll go into the reasons for that at another time) on the TV and then went to bed.

Comments:
To Be A Somebody - one of the best peices of television in the 90's...most definitely
 
A post later than everybody else, I say...pretty new template!
 
I'v enever liked Sleepy Hollow... bit rubbish really.
 
Lorraine went to just "tag along and keep you company" and that's all she bought? Hmmmmm...must have been an off day!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?