Thursday, September 07, 2006

 
Move along. Move along. Nothing to see here.

Lorraine decided that she wanted to watch the final two episodes of "Will And Grace" this evening on the Living channel. Fine by me, but puzzling because we had all but given up watching "Will And Grace" three years ago when it became so repetitive, so predictable, so arch and unfunny that even hearing the theme tune made me want to toss a brick through the TV set.

Anyway. We watched it.

Move along. Move along. Nothing to see here.

Megan Mullally still has nice tits though.


Comments:
Her tits seem to have taken up the whole page and even moved into your sidebar.

I couldn't put up with that voice though..
 
They're that big! ;-)

I got sick of Will and Grace after about 6 episodes I think. I have a low tolerance for that sort of thing.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?